– City at night/traffic/moving cars: Like Dave Beckerman work, show the fast moving cars moving through the busy city, even at night.
– Empty streets/roads (VERY long expose): You expect the city to be full of people, having long exposures will make the people disappear if they move.
– Blurry people: Like the first idea; but during the day and photograph people moving through the city
– Light drawings – I like the idea of capturing the lights in the city at nice, but I could draw using lights in the city at night; like Darius Twin but I’m not sure if I want something that doesn’t look ‘man-made’.
– City Lights reflecting in water – Water captures it’s own image of the city, so why not capture what we see from the water’s reflection.